Monday, September 15, 2008

YAR - Sailing the Ocean to the Sun





My Sail boat is upright at this moment. I guess you could say my sail boat has a fast engine. I feel as if every thing is good, life is just moving very fast.





To keep my boat sailing upright and in the right direction I will have to learn to understand I am a small boat in the ocean, and I can not try to take things in to my own hands. So the people I will have to learn to deal with better is my parents and family, the boats who mainly surround me.




My goals at this moment is to work on my behavior with a certain animals in my sea. I have a couple sharks who are waiting for me to slip up, but I choose not to float by them and give them any reaction. My future goals are to become a strong and safe entertainment boat. I think I can become this boat by going to school, being surrounded by safe and nice boats and animals, also by not changing my path to fit in with certain groups I come across.


Well to get to school today, had to float by groups of sharks and string rays who are just waiting around to bring some one down.




No comments: