Monday, September 8, 2008

Personal Thoughts (part 2)





In my life I have judged many people by just one sight of them. Also in my life time I have been judged by one look at me. I do my best to get to know the new people I meet, in two situations I have given the new person I met a chance, and I have been so pleased with the out come. Both people I judged, one as snotty and mean, and the other as a girl as snotty and to good to be my friend. But with both girls I learned if you don't put your self out there and give them a shot, it is also you who is not getting a shot. I am now best friends with both girls, Allison for almost four years, and Ali six years. I meet new people on a day to day bases, and when meeting them I keep in mind my two best friends and how we came to be.







No comments: