Friday, October 17, 2008

Right or Wrong






I am 17 and I would like to say I know right from wrong, but there are still times when I think getting even is the only solution at the time. I have been taught better then that by my parents and family member's, but when I do not sit down and think about things I can make a big mess. But I am trying to remember two wrongs do not make a right. Another thing I need to remember is just because your watching a fight doesn't mean your not going to get in trouble. Because you did not stop it, and I can say I have gotten a little bit better with that, leaving and not being a part of something wrong. But I could always work harder on being less involved with people who chose the wrong.I can personally say I am good at knowing wrong from right its just knowing when to walk away is what I need to work on.

No comments: