Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President of the USA




Well being the amazingly nice person I am, I would start off my new life as president with making all people with out any criminal record that is in our country with out papers citizens. I would also make the city busses in every town run 7 days a week, and aloud any body who is able to be able to ride the busses. Also the busses would only be 50 cents, and gas would be a dollar. Any other problem that I is brought up to my attention I would handle quickly, with my partner/other president Taylor Nicole Goulet, the people can call her president "B". I would also go around asking the people what they think of things, and what needs to be done. I would not just sit in my office talking on phones, I would go out every where, rich places, and not so rich places. I also believe after 21 minutes having me as president "A" every one would be cheering.

No comments: